MyBook is a cheap paperback edition of the original book and will be sold at uniform, low price.
Full text loading...
1. Agris, P. F. 1995. The importance of being modified: roles of modified nucleosides and Mg2 + in RNA structure and function. Prog. Nucleic Acid Res. Mol. Biol. 53:79–129.
2. Crain, P. F.,, and J . A. McCloskey. 1997. The RNA modification database. Nucleic Acids Res. 25:126–127.
3. Grosjean, H.,, M. Sprinzl,, and S. Steinberg. 1995. Post-transcriptionally modified nucleosides in tRNA: their locations and frequencies. Biochimie 77:139–141.
4. Gu, J .,, and R. Reddy. 1997. Small RNA database. Nucleic Acids Res. 25:98–101.
5. Limbach, P. A.,, P. F. Crain,, and J . A. McCloskey. 1994. Summary: the modified nucleosides of RNA. Nucleic Acids Res. 22: 2183–2196.
6. Sprinzl, M.,, C. Horn,, M. Brown,, A. Ioudovitch,, and S. Steinberg. 1998. Compilation of tRNA sequences and sequences of tRNA genes. Nucleic Acids Res., 26:148–153.