MyBook is a cheap paperback edition of the original book and will be sold at uniform, low price.
Full text loading...
1. Aschhoff, H. J .,, H. Elten,, H. H. Arnold,, G. Mahal,, W. Kersten,, and H. Kersten. 1976. 7-Methylguanine specific tRNA-methyltransferase from Escherichia coli. Nucleic Acids Res. 3: 3109–3122.
2. Becker, H. F.,, Y. Motorin,, M. Sissler,, C. Florentz,, and H. Grosjean. 1997. Major identity determinants for enzymatic formation of ribothymidine and pseudouridine in the TΨ-loop of yeast tRNAs. J. Mol. Biol. 274:505–518.
3. Bokar, J . A.,, M. E. Rath-Shambaugh,, R. Ludwiczak,, P. Narayan,, and F. Rottman. 1994. Characterization and partial purification of mRNA N6-adenosine methyltransferase from HeLa cell nuclei. Internal mRNA methylation requires a multisubunit complex. J. Biol. Chem. 269:17697–17704.
4. Bystrom, A. Personal communication.
5. Cimino, F.,, C. Traboni,, A. Colonna,, P. Izzo,, and F. Salvatore. 1981. Purification and properties of several transfer RNA methyltransferases from S. typhimurium. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 36: 95–104.
6. Colonna, A.,, G. Ciliberto,, R. Santamaría,, F. Cimino,, and F. Salvatore. 1983. Isolation and characterization of a tRNA (guanine- 7)-methyltransferase from Salmonella typhimurium. Mol. Cell. Biochem. 52:97–106.
7. Ensinger, M. J .,, and B. Moss. 1976. Modification of the 5' terminus of mRNA by an RNA (guanine-7)-methyltransferase from HeLa cells. J. Biol. Chem. 251:5283–5291.
8. Glick, J . M.,, V. M. Averyhart,, and P. S. Leboy. 1978. Purification and characterization of two tRNA-(guanine)-methyltransferases from rat liver. Biochim. Biophys. Acta 518:158–171.
9. Glick, J . M.,, and P. S. Leboy. 1977. Purification and properties of tRNA (adenine-l)-methyltransferase from rat liver. J. Biol. Chem. 252:4790–4795.
10. Grosjean, H. Personal communication.
11. Herbert, A.,, K. Lowenhaupt,, J . Spitzner,, and A. Rich. 1995. Chicken double-stranded RNA adenosine deaminase has apparent specificity for Z-DNA. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92: 7550–7554.
12. Hurwitz, J .,, M. Gold,, and M. Arders. 1964. The enzymatic methylation of ribonucleic acid and deoxyribonucleic acid. IV. The properties of the soluble ribonucleic acid methylating enzymes. J. Biol. Chem. 239:3474–3482.
13. Izzo, P.,, and R. Gantt. 1977. Partial purification and characterization of an N2-guanine RNA methyltransferase from chicken embryos. Biochemistry 16:3576–3581.
14. Kim, U.,, T. L. Garner,, T. Sanford,, D. Speicher,, J. M. Murray,, and K. Nishikura. 1994. Purification and characterization of double-stranded RNA adenosine deaminase from bovine nuclear extracts. J. Biol. Chem. 269:13480–13489.
15. Lecointe, F.,, G. Simons,, A. Sauer,, E. Hurt,, Y. Motorin,, and H. Grosjean. 1998. Characterization of yeast protein Degl as pseudouridine synthase (Pus3) catalyzing the formation of ¥38 and ¥39 in tRNA anticodon loop. J. Biol. Chem. 273:1316–1323.
16. Locht, C.,, J. L. Beaudart,, and J. Delcour. 1983. Partial purification and characterization of mRNA (guanine-7) methyltranferase from the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Eur. J. Biochem. 134: 117–121.
17. Martin, S. A.,, and B. Moss. 1975. Modification of RNA by mRNA guanylyltransferase and mRNA (guanine-7)-methyltransferase from vaccinia virions. J. Biol. Chem. 250:9330–9335.
18. Martin, S. A.,, E. Paoletti,, and B. Moss. 1975. Purification of mRNA guanylyltransferase and mRNA (guanine-7)-methyltransferase from vaccinia virions. J. Biol. Chem. 250:9322–9329.
19. Mutzel, R.,, D. Malchow,, D. Meyer,, and H. Kersten. 1986. tRNA (adenine-N1)-methyltransferase from Dictyostelium discoideum. Purification, characterization and developmental changes in activity. Eur. J. Biochem. 160:101–108.
20. Nau, F.,, G. Pham-Coeur-Joly,, and J . M. Dubert. 1983. A study of some molecular and kinetic properties of two tRNA methyltransferases from mouse plasmocytoma. Eur. J. Biochem. 130: 261–268.
21. O'Connell, M. A.,, A. Gerber,, and W. Keller. 1997. Purification of human double-stranded RNA-specific editase 1 (hRED1) involved in editing of brain glutamate receptor B pre-mRNA. J. Biol. Chem. 272:473–478.
22. Ofengand, J . Personal communication.
23. Persson, B.,, C. Gustafsson,, D. Berg,, and G. Björk. 1992. The gene for a tRNA modifying enzyme, m5U54-methyltransferase, is essential for viability in Escherichia coli. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 89:3995–3998.
24. Poldermans, B.,, L. Roza,, and P. H. Van Knippenberg. 1979. Studies on the function of two adjacent N6,N6-dimethyladenosines near the 3' end of 16 S ribosomal RNA of Escherichia coli. III. Purification and properties of the methylating enzyme and methylase- 30 S interactions.J. Biol. Chem. 254:9094–9100.
25. Rottman, F. M.,, J . A. Bokar,, P. Narayan,, M. E. Shambaugh,, and R. Ludwiczak. 1994. N6-adenosine methylation in mRNA: substrate specificity and enzyme complexity. Biochimie 76: 1109–1114.
26. Samuelsson, T.,, and M. Olsson. 1990. Transfer RNA pseudouridine synthases in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. J. Biol. Chem. 265: 8782–8787.
27. Sipe, J . E.,, W. M. Anderson, Jr.,, C. N. Remy,, and S. H. Love. 1972. Characterization of S-adenosylmethionine: ribosomal ribonucleic acid-adenine (N6-) methyltransferase of Escherichia coli strain B. . J. Bacteriol. 110:81–91.
28. Taylor, M. J .,, and R. Grant. 1979. Partial purification and characterization of a ribonucleic acid N2-guanine methyltransferase associated with avian myeloblastosis virus. Biochemistry 18: 5253–5258.