Scientific Integrity, Fourth Edition
Newly revised textbook presents the core topics for graduate and postdoctoral trainees and professional researchers on the principles of scientific integrity.
- Contains highly relevant interactive case studies, written by practicing scientists on the front lines of ethical issues.
- Covers essential topics related to the conduct of scientific investigation, such as guidelines, policies, standards, and codes.
- Includes discussion questions to promote critical thought.
- Includes a new appendix on safe laboratory practices.
- Serves as a textbook for upper-level undergraduates, graduate, and postgraduate students in the biomedical, natural, and behavioral sciences.
For more on the book and information on requesting an examination copy please visit http://www.asmscience.org/instructors
Paperback, 450 pages, illustrations, index.
Interested in purchasing this title as an electronic publication?
There are no separately available contributors for this publication.